Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Currency based on user

Hi, I have an order management app that I want both the domestic and international teams of my company to use. I am trying to figure out the best way to set the currency of the app based on whether the international or domestic team is logged into the app. Currently, I am using a button toggle to allow the user to change the currency but this is not an ideal solution. I am wondering if there is anyone who has a better solution that would allow the app to update currency based on the user that logs in or their location.

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Based on a quick lookup from Current User | Qlik Community the function OSuser() might be your solution (if creating separate streams/apps with security applied is out of the question).

I guess the problem is then you need to create a table based on all the users in the format

"UserDirectory=<your domain>; UserId=<your UserID>"

and then apply a pick(match()) for a variable associated with that user across all your measures

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Based on a quick lookup from Current User | Qlik Community the function OSuser() might be your solution (if creating separate streams/apps with security applied is out of the question).

I guess the problem is then you need to create a table based on all the users in the format

"UserDirectory=<your domain>; UserId=<your UserID>"

and then apply a pick(match()) for a variable associated with that user across all your measures

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank you!