Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current Month vs Previous Month

Hi guys! I have a doubt.

I have this filter:

Filtros.png

It shows me year and Month. Now, I put on this filter : Year 2018 and Month July .

Also, I have 2 KPI. Current Month and Previous Month.

Current Month shows percentage of disponibility of a service from. And Previous Month has to show me percentage of previous month (June ) but my code is not working.

all.png

The sentence to get Current Month is :

1-(sum({<Disponibilidad={'NO'},[Disp.DeviceName]={'FW_PAITA(.1)'}>} [Disp.Minutos])/(24*31*60))

Previous Month is:

1-(Sum({  $< Disp.Num_Fecha = {  $(=Max(Disp.Num_Fecha) - 1)},Disponibilidad={'NO'},[Disp.DeviceName]={'FW_PAITA(.1)'}>}[Disp.Minutos])/(24*31*60))

I have this fields:

Fields.png

Fields1.png

I used that sentence to previous Month on different sheets(with different data) in the same app and it work it, I don't know why it doesnt work in this sheet.

Thankss

17 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It works with =MonthStart(Max(FechaComun),-1)

william_fu
Creator II
Creator II

Ok, just use the same formula I originally suggested replacing Disp.FechaCaida for FechaComun then?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Nothing

I used this:

1-(sum({<Disponibilidad={'NO'},[Disp.DeviceName]={'FW_PAITA(.1)'}, FechaComun{'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(FechaComun),-1))<=$(=MonthEnd(Max(FechaComun),-1))'}>} [Disp.Minutos])/(24*31*60))

william_fu
Creator II
Creator II

1-(sum({<Disponibilidad={'NO'},[Disp.DeviceName]={'FW_PAITA(.1)'}, FechaComun={'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(FechaComun),-1))<=$(=MonthEnd(Max(FechaComun),-1))'}>} [Disp.Minutos])/(24*31*60))

You're missing an equal sign highlighted above.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It shows just "1", so all the function sum is 0, but it is not right. it has to show me 0.11 , then 1-0.11= 0.99

balabhaskarqlik

Did you cleared the issue, post the solution.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi, sorry for the time. I was too busy.

It is not worked yet 😕

william_fu
Creator II
Creator II

1-(sum({<Disponibilidad={'NO'},[Disp.DeviceName]={'FW_PAITA(.1)'}, FechaCaida={'>=$(=MonthStart(Max(FechaComun),-1))<=$(=MonthEnd(Max(FechaComun),-1))'}>} [Disp.Minutos])/(24*31*60))