Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siddharth_s3
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Custom login page

Hi,

I have created a custom login page with GitHub - johsund/Qliklogin: Sample login solution based on Node.JS for Qlik Sense with LDAP authenti...

This is the first time I've tried something like this.

I am able to authenticate users however after authentication, the redirect URI is https://servername/hub. When it reaches there and because of the default virtual proxy, it is taking me back to the default login page.

I think I'm missing something, where do I configure to inform Qlik that the user is already authenticated.

4 Replies
gustavgager
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello.

You need to create a new virtual proxy and make sure that it uses ticket authentication. Then you add the URL to that VP as redirect URL in the config.js file.

That way, when you go to the VP URL, you get redirected to your login-page and then you get redirected back (with a valid ticket) and then you can enter the hub.

rajatshukla
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi Siddharth,

Can you please let me know how i can do the same for Active Directory authentication just like you did for LDAP.

siddharth_s3
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi,

Use the solution I have pasted in the link.

You have to edit your config.js accordingly to make it work.

cesarespera
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

congratulations for the excellent work. I'm using your custom login and would like to ask you for information. I woult like to give access to the Qlik platform only to authorized users. Currently unauthorized users are able to log in on the platform and then display a blank page (which warns them that they have no permissions). In this case the users are still registered as users and are visible to the rootadmin when he displays the users table on the QMC. I would like to insert a filter to give access to the platform only to users belongign to specific LDAP groups. It is possible to do this through the custom login?

Thank you!