Qlik Community

Ask a Question

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
Join us for a live Q&A! September 21, 10 AM ET - Onboarding Fast in Qlik Sense SaaS! REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roger_mont
Contributor II
Contributor II

Custom themes - CSS documentation

Hello,

I'm creating a custom theme for my app, following the disponible documentation (https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/June2018/Subsystems/Extensions/Content/CustomThemes/cust... and following pages).

I cant found any information about the CSS files properties. I want to set the font and text style (bold), but seems there is no way to do in the JSON properties. Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Roger

3 Replies
pfb93
Contributor II
Contributor II

Still no answer? Im having the same question there

morenoju
Partner
Partner

Same here. Looking for some documentation in order to modify CSS. All I've found in the documentation has been JSON.
morenoju
Partner
Partner

Guys, in case it helps: I ended up using the Google Developer (F12 is the shortcut in Google Chrome). In the Developer Tools I was able to find the CSS the app was using by default and I copied it to a text processor to make editions.
As I did not have any documentation, the process was kind of trial and error. But I managed to change the styles of charts (in my case of a table).