Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luisccmm
Creator
Creator

Customers who bought 2 Products and nothing else in same category

Hi,

I need to get the SUM os Sales from the Customers who bought 2 products and nothing else from the same category. In this case there are several products and they are organized in different categories.

I am able to get the Sum of Sales from the customers who bought 2 products, but I am not able to exclude the ones that also bought other products from the same category

This will the sum sales in

sum( {$<CLIENT CODE = P({1<[PRODUCT CODE]={"901","518"}>} CLIENT CODE) }>} [SALES] )

But, I need to exclude from the formula above the customers who bought different products  from 901 and 518 and pertain to Category1. The expected result: SUM of sales (Customers that only bought Product 901 or 518 in Category1 but do include the sales from this customers in other categories.

Any help??

11 Replies
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Are you sure that this expression is correct? The character sequence =- is not a valid set operator and I suspect that the relevant clause is being ignored. Or is that a typo (as it should read -= )?

In QV 11.2 the sequence =- appears to work, but this could be a bug, which could be fixed at some later point.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
luisccmm
Creator
Creator
Author

I have check "=-" and "-=" and both are working and both are producing the same result,  - I am using Qlik sense 3.1 seversuits 10.3.5