Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

lanlizgu
Contributor

Customize numbers format and legend issue

Based on the below image, I am having two number format issues when developing in Qlik Sense:

1. Qlik Sense is not able to customize numbers format as done in Qlikview: I would like to have in the graph the numbers with M in currency and not having the annoying G (in case of displaying less than a M, K would show and later full number)
  2. There is a discrepancy between the number format of the legend and the graph. Graph numbers can be modified as money number inside measures and number format. However, when  I customize it inside the expresssion of colors and legend, it won't give format to the number (num($(Variable),'##.###0,00 €','-##.###0,00 €'))

asdf.JPG

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lanlizgu
Contributor

Re: Customize numbers format and legend issue

At the end I was able to close the two points.

With

SET NumericalAbbreviation='6:M;-6:M';

I was able to avoid the G and K and display just millions.

The orevious also fixed the discrepancy between the legend and the graph.

The thing is that when I publish the app in the server (replacing the existing one) the data was not correctly displayed and was fixed uploading it as a new one. Don't know if this is a real issue of the QMC.

1 Reply
lanlizgu
Contributor

Re: Customize numbers format and legend issue

At the end I was able to close the two points.

With

SET NumericalAbbreviation='6:M;-6:M';

I was able to avoid the G and K and display just millions.

The orevious also fixed the discrepancy between the legend and the graph.

The thing is that when I publish the app in the server (replacing the existing one) the data was not correctly displayed and was fixed uploading it as a new one. Don't know if this is a real issue of the QMC.

Community Browser