cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III

Customize numbers format and legend issue

Based on the below image, I am having two number format issues when developing in Qlik Sense:

1. Qlik Sense is not able to customize numbers format as done in Qlikview: I would like to have in the graph the numbers with M in currency and not having the annoying G (in case of displaying less than a M, K would show and later full number)
  2. There is a discrepancy between the number format of the legend and the graph. Graph numbers can be modified as money number inside measures and number format. However, when  I customize it inside the expresssion of colors and legend, it won't give format to the number (num($(Variable),'##.###0,00 €','-##.###0,00 €'))

asdf.JPG

Thank you.

12 Replies
Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III

the purpose of dividing by 1000 is to make the number smaller in K.
I just removed the currency mark as well as the /1000 from the measure under DATA, the chart is showing 2.71M automatically.

In color & legend of appearance, I modified the color measure expression by deleting /1000 too but keep currency mark there, and the legend number is showing 2.71M too, BUT without currency mark. It seems I have to accept the numbers in M but without currency mark...

Thank you
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III
Author

You are not seeing the currency mark because you didn't add it in the numerical abbreviation as mentioned before.

PFA a document example.

Now you would need to investigate on how to get the currency mark before the figure.

Vince_CH
Creator III
Creator III

thanks .