Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark_landers
Contributor II
Contributor II

Customize the background of an application

Hello, 

I have almost completed an application about the analysis of cars market. I would like to customize my application to be  in line with the market studied. For example by putting an image background on each sheet, personalized toolbars...
Is it possible to do this ? 

And also,  my knowledge in web development is limited.

Thank you for your help.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @mark_landers, Qlik Sense comes with four default themes (Sense Classic, Sense Focus, Sense Breeze, and Qlik Horizon) and in addition to these you can create custom themes based on your company standards.

With custom themes you can precisely style an app by changing the colors, adding images and backgrounds as well as specifying the font sizes and font colors on a global or granular basis throughout your app. You can also define color palettes to be used and customize the specifications for margins, padding, and spacing. Have a look at Getting started building custom themes.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Spinetti
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi @mark_landers, Qlik Sense comes with four default themes (Sense Classic, Sense Focus, Sense Breeze, and Qlik Horizon) and in addition to these you can create custom themes based on your company standards.

With custom themes you can precisely style an app by changing the colors, adding images and backgrounds as well as specifying the font sizes and font colors on a global or granular basis throughout your app. You can also define color palettes to be used and customize the specifications for margins, padding, and spacing. Have a look at Getting started building custom themes.

If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution.