cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

DELETE "EDIT" BUTTON

Hi,
I would like to disable users to edit reports in qlik sense, deleting "EDIT" button for all users that can navigate in my app.
How I can do this?

Thanks a lot

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rittermd
Master
Master

If it is a published app they can't edit existing sheets.

You can also turn off their ability to create their own sheets if you want to using a security rule.

You will see the Edit button if the app is in your work area.  But not in a published stream.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rittermd
Master
Master

If it is a published app they can't edit existing sheets.

You can also turn off their ability to create their own sheets if you want to using a security rule.

You will see the Edit button if the app is in your work area.  But not in a published stream.

kuczynska
Creator III
Creator III

Building on what Mark said just now - you can control it by adding custom properties; as per below. If you don't want certain users to be able to create any content you should set them up as 'Consumer'. I'm on Nov 17 version, but remember to select the correct version for you within the Help document:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2017/Subsystems/ManagementConsole/Content/apply-access-rig...

Good luck!

Michalina

ychaitanya
Creator III
Creator III

you could configure this req by defining the right security rules for different users.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks to all