Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dashboard Hierarchy

Folks,

Is there a way in Qlik Sense in an App to create a top-level sheet with "click-able" objects that will switch to lower-level sheets?

Basically, I want to create a top-level dashboard, that by clicking on items I can drill-down into data-discovery dashboards.

Thanks,

Frank

3 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

‌UsiNg the kpi object is perfect for this as you can set a sheet to navigate to under it.  The one thing you can't do is apply a filter through it at the same time but I'm sure they are working On it.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Frank,

As Andy mentioned you can make use of a KPI to drill down into other sheets. That being one of the methods, you can even achieve this by building extensions. I have built an helped others build an extension which will help you navigate to any sheet on clicking an image or a button etc.... Capture.png

How to get Drop Down menu values from the SheetsThis thread has the extension attached to it. You can download the extension file from the thread and modify the UI to meet your requirement.

I believe most of the issues in QlikSense which are not implicitly available can be achieved by building extensions.

Thanks,

Sangram