Contributor II
Contributor II

Data points on the Combo chart in QlikSense

Hi everyone
can't cope with the problem on my own
Case:
1. There is 1 dimension and 2 measures
2. Creating a combo chart
3. I use custom theme (files *.qext, theme.css, theme.json)
4. I need to visualize the bars for the first measure without data points and at the same time, the data points of only the second measure should be visualized above the columns.

Result:

IgorManzhin_1-1631622751754.png

Problem:
Circles of line data points labels are not formatted together with the line

I solved it in 2 ways:
1. Painted the line of the second measure in the background color of the diagram (black) using the standard "Single color"tool
2. The line is created in the" Master items/Measures " user objects and selected

I assume that the solution is in the domain .CSS and .json files, but I can't create the necessary code yet. Perhaps the ideal solution would be to format only the image of the line as invisible.

I would be grateful for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andre_Sostizzo
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @IgorManzhin, if I understand your post correctly, it looks like the user wants the Data > More properties > Presentation, to be "Marker", and still have the option under "Appearance" to Show data points for the markers. This does not look possible as an outofbox feature. Perhaps you can look for 3rd party extensions. I'd suggest posting this Idea under https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/idb-p/qlik-ideas

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Andre_Sostizzo
Digital Support
Digital Support

Hello @IgorManzhin, if I understand your post correctly, it looks like the user wants the Data > More properties > Presentation, to be "Marker", and still have the option under "Appearance" to Show data points for the markers. This does not look possible as an outofbox feature. Perhaps you can look for 3rd party extensions. I'd suggest posting this Idea under https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/idb-p/qlik-ideas

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up! 🙂
IgorManzhin
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello @Andre_Sostizzo, thank you for the advice. Unfortunately, I haven't found any 3rd party extensions yet. But I will try to search again.