Qlik Community

New to Qlik Sense

Discussion board where members can get started with Qlik Sense.

fariha_khan
New Contributor

Data precision if lower than 1

Hello everyone,

I am really new to qlik sense and I have a question. Is there a way to show precised value labels in case the value is lower than 1?

I can see in the number formatting section of the data a filed for customized data. I dont know how I can work with it to show upto 2 digits precision after point for percentage.

Any help will be much appreciated

Tags (1)
8 Replies

Re: Data precision if lower than 1

You can use Num and Num# function for this..

fariha_khan
New Contributor

Hi Manish, the number formatting field does not allow expression in Qlik sense, If you can be a bit more specific on how I can do this, that would be great. I only one a single data point that is below 1 to show up until 2 decimal point. For the rest the predefined version is working fine.

Sure.. if you provide sample app along with your requirements, will work on this.

Highlighted
fariha_khan
New Contributor

I dont find the option to upload the app here.. I am attaching a screen shot for you: I want the category B to be shown up until 2 decimal point. Is it possible to do it via Qlik sense?

Capture 1.JPG

rupamjyotidas
Valued Contributor

You can do something like this in Script

Round([YourValue],0.11)

fariha_khan
New Contributor

HI Rupam, but that would change the rest of the graphs that I have created from the same value set. Is it possible to do it for this particular graph only?

rupamjyotidas
Valued Contributor

make a new field using the same field

Round([YourValue],0.11) as Yourvalue1

and use YourValue1 in your Bar chart. Everything will be connected as both the fields are in the same table.

rupamjyotidas
Valued Contributor

Or write an Expression in chart

If( Sum(YourValue)<1, Round([YourValue],0.11), YourValue)