Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sowmi
Creator
Creator

Data

HI ,

I'm trying to achieve these "When there is no full year data then i should not show that year in a bar chart "

for example :In my data i don't have full year data for 2022 ,In these case  i should ignore 2022 and display the bar chart with remaining years until 2021 ,If i see the December data for 2022 then i should show it in a bar chart (Usually in the starting month of year(Jan 2020) i will get full year data of 2022) .

Regards

Sowmya

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sowmi
Creator
Creator
Author

I thinking of to create a variable with currentyear+3  and eliminate that in set analysis ,so it give the result as i expected .

View solution in original post

4 Replies
lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III

Could you exclude 2022 data in the script or you need 2022 data for other  purposes?

sowmi
Creator
Creator
Author

i need 2022 data for other purpose i cannot exclude it in the script

sowmi
Creator
Creator
Author

I thinking of to create a variable with currentyear+3  and eliminate that in set analysis ,so it give the result as i expected .

lanlizgu
Creator III
Creator III

That will just not display 2022 data. However, as you were requiring at the beggining, if you don't have the full year for 1995 you will display that information with your proposed solution.

You can add a flag field in the script and flag it if the year is complete (you would also need a process to count the days for each years data) and in the chart use this flag.