Qlik Community

Ask a Question

New to Qlik Sense

If you’re new to Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
3 Keynotes, 100+ Breakout Sessions, 1 New York Times bestseller, and you. QlikWorld Online, May 10-12: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjustingkm
Contributor III
Contributor III

Date Range Picker extension not working as expected

I am using date range picker extention and I have data till today. I want to use this so that when I select today, it should show data related to today. But I can see the 'Today' text greyed out but can select the date from the calendar.

I used the function date(MasterDate,'DD/MM/YYYY) and now I can select today but having issues selecting the date range from the calendar. When I hover the mouse over the dates in the calendar , it looks like they are selected but when I click 

its not getting selected .  Please help.

2 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello Justin,

Thanks for posting your query.

Please test this on the attached ZIP file and prior to making changes take a backup of Qlik Sense.
Testing shall include -
A regression of the Date Picker with new improvements also -
1.) Field of type Date and Timestamp both.
2.) On QSD.
3.) With different timestamps, both GMT + and GMT -
4.) I have developed and tested on chrome, so if possible please use some another browser (IE recommended).

Let us know your feedback.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Sr Technical Support Engineer - Qlik Support

We are just 'like' you and like to be liked when providing a helpful answer. You may also press the 'Solution Accepted' button if an answer provided resolves your question or issue... Cheers!
jjustingkm
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi PadmaPriya,

Thanks for getting back to me. I assume I need to add this extension using  QMC. You said take a back before implementing this. The only issue is we are directly working on PRD, if it may cause any issue , I am little concerned to implement this. And also are you planning to include this in the next release. Let me know your

thoughts?