Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CintiaK
Contributor II
Contributor II

Date picker custom filters

Hi!

I'm new to click and I just finished my first master calendar, so I started using the Qlik extension Date Picker. It's working well but I was asking myself if it's possible to get more customized ranges. Let's say for example, I want a button on the side of the date picker that does "Last Year". We can see today, yesterday and other predefined ranges but my question is if we can add more. I passed hours looking for this and the only solution I found it's the vizbi calendar extension, but I wanted similar features without having to buy that extesion. More filters / custom ranges and month visualisation of the calendar. If anyone knows how could I achieve this I'm listening. Thanks ! 

Labels (4)
1 Reply
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Buttons can have Actions. Simply use an action that will see the value for the selections you wish. 

You want to use the choice that says "Select values matching a search criteria." And you can set your value to anything that works in the filter search itself by simply wrapping it with = 'mysearchstring' like:

='=Year(Date)=Year(Now())-1'

LastYear.png