Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Date picker

Hi all,

mto

As, I know Qlik sense does not support a date picker object. I need to add date picker to all my sheets in qlik sense, it is necessary.

I need to filter the data according to selected dates or between the two dates.

Is it possible to take the dates from two variables and can i use that two variables in filter pane to filter the data.

For ex:

StartDate and EndDate as two variables and use these two in filter pane using set analysis.

For this Can I use a extensions : qsVariable, Input Box which updates a variable in Qlik Sense, or  Date Variable created using SugarJS Natural Language Processing from Qlik Branch.

The idea is user need to enters the two dates (startdate, enddate)  and we need to take those two dates and filter according to those dates.

Advance Thanks,

Regards,

Pramod

2 Replies
johanlindell
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You should be able to extract the variables and use in formulas like:

Sum ({$<Date = {'>=$(vStartDate)<=$(vEndDate)'}>} Sales)

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Kumar - see this video - to give you an example:

Understanding the Master Calendar (video)

Look at the Understanding the Master Calendar - Qlik Sense and QlikView - YouTube - 9 min 46 time-code.

As you may know from previous community discussions, you will also see we can add a calendar object with an extension included with qWidegt (extension), here is the other thread with sample datepicker .qvf file: Re: Want to create a Date picker

You will need to get access to the site to get the extension:

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik