cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vaibhav2
Contributor II
Contributor II

Date range from Start date and end date

I have coupon codes information along with their start dates and end dates in separate columns. The three fields are coupon code, start date, end date. I want to create a calendar where if a user selects a particular date or a date range, all the coupon codes which have at-least 1 day of the selected range in between the start date and end date should be selected.  Anyone knows how to do this?

Labels (4)
3 Replies
nevopotokcloudinary
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can create a new field called - date which contains all date values (start & end date) and then use this field as a calendar and store in a variable the max and min date (based on user selection) and add it in Set-Analysis

variables:
let vMaxDate =Max(date);
let vMidDate =Mid(date);

nevopotokcloudinary_0-1643700594174.png

coupon_date:
Load * Inline [
couponcode, startdate, enddate
1 ,01/01/2022,01/02/2022
2 ,01/01/2022,01/05/2022
3 ,01/03/2022,01/31/2022
4 ,01/01/2022,01/14/2022
5 ,01/23/2022,01/25/2022
6 ,01/05/2022,01/20/2022
];

Load startdate as date Resident coupon_date;
Load enddate as date Resident coupon_date;

Expression:
Only({=$(vMinDate)"}>}startdate)
Only({=$(vMinDate)"}>}enddate)

Blalock69
Contributor
Contributor

@Vaibhav2 wrote: 

I have coupon codes information along with their start dates and end dates in separate columns. The three fields are coupon code, start date, end date. I want to create a calendar where if a user selects a particular date or a date range, walgreenslistens, all the coupon codes which have at-least 1 day of the selected range in between the start date and end date should be selected.  Anyone knows how to do this?

No, I am looking for the same! Did you found any solution?

Vaibhav2
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hey, I understood the idea but there is something wrong with the expression to be used as dimensions in the table. Can you check and rewrite them once.