Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dates in multiple Fact tables

Hi All

I have few different dates coming from different fact tables in my Data model and I am trying to link those dates with the Master calendar.

Can anyone please give the solution on linking those dates.

31 Replies
bhaskar_sm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Can you please share the script ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I can't share the script but i can send you the screenshot of what is coming wrong on front end.

Will that work?

bhaskar_sm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi,

Please check for the individual tables values if its correct then there is a problem with the linking dimension and measure values respective of Dates.

Try to follow the Link table concept: http://www.qlikfix.com/2016/09/08/elegant-link-table-script/

hoping that you will be able to resolve this.

Best,

BK

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have snowflake schema, how link table can be created on that schema?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I don't have common Id's in all the fact tables.

Outstanding and Purchase Requisition tables are linked on Department Id to Event Report table .

Further, Purchase Requisition table is linked to Purchase Order on Requistion Id whereas,

Billing Tracking System and Purchase Order tables are linked to each other on Vendor Id

I have tried concatenating these tables but data doesn't get associated properly

Please help in giving solution on Linking these tables to master calender other than link table and it's an urgent requirement.

bhaskar_sm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

hi,

please find below my understating, please correct me about dates and other link fields if it wrong

data.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

That's correct except the Invoice Date is in Outstanding table and Bill Date is in BTS table.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi

Any solution?

bhaskar_sm
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hold on