Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ced_foning
Contributor III
Contributor III

Delete row when expression = 0 or null

Hello, i have an issue

i have a straight table with dimensions and expressions. 
I want to have in my straight table only datas where, the expression is greater than 0. if = 0 or null, i don't want it to appear. 

here is the example of the first expression : 

sum({<Calendar.RunAsofDate={"$(LastEOMDate)"}, Calendar.ForwardNbDays={0}>}RUN.GEQ.TRADE.WEIGHTEDBYRICOSandNETTINGSET.RWA.RWA)

i tested the following but it didn't work : 

if(

sum({<Calendar.RunAsofDate={"$(LastEOMDate)"}, Calendar.ForwardNbDays={0}>}RUN.GEQ.TRADE.WEIGHTEDBYRICOSandNETTINGSET.RWA.RWA)   <>  0, 

sum({<Calendar.RunAsofDate={"$(LastEOMDate)"}, Calendar.ForwardNbDays={0}>}RUN.GEQ.TRADE.WEIGHTEDBYRICOSandNETTINGSET.RWA.RWA) 

)

here is a sample of the table

Capture.PNG

Need your help please

@Taoufiq_Zarra  @rohitk1609 @sunny_talwar 

Labels (1)
9 Replies
sunny_talwar

@ced_foning I can't really tell from the screenshot you have posted, but is any of these expressions?

image.png

If they are, then you have to make sure to convert these to 0 or null because the chart will continue to show the row as long as even a single expression has a non 0/null value.

ced_foning
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

hello @sunny_talwar 

In the screenshot, as from RWA Spot CCR last EOMonth... to delta RWA, all are expressions. 

CP Ricos to Area are dimensions. 

sunny_talwar

@ced_foning Then use an if statement to make sure that they are 0s

ced_foning
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@sunny_talwar it is already done. if ( expression = 0,0, expression). 

That is what i did. Now i don't want to show the CP Ricos corresponding to these values 

sunny_talwar

@ced_foning 

I am not sure I follow

ced_foning
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@sunny_talwar Capture.PNG

as shown above, how can i do to not show all the CP RIcos with expression RWA Spot CCR = 0. 

sunny_talwar

@ced_foning Do you only have RWA Spot CCR expression? If you have more expressions are they 0 or null for this row? If they are, then make sure you have checked 'Suppress Zero Values' checked on the presentation tab of the chart properties

ced_foning
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

@sunny_talwar 

i have more than one expression. In those expressions, there are various values.

I've attached a sample of data

sunny_talwar

@ced_foning I would say do something like this.... change rating last month and rating new month expressions like this

If(RWA last month expression <> 0, rating last month expression)
If(RWA last month expression <> 0, rating new month expression)