Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MeeraAgrawal
Creator
Creator

Dependent Filter

Hi Guys 

I have two excel sheet one is having country wise data and other are state wise, and Country field is common to both sheet. and I have made two sheet in Qlik sense one having country wise and other is state wise .When I am applying filter to country then go to state wise sheet it's taking only one state Andhra Pradesh not all the state of India. why it's happening?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Because both the excel is linked based on the country field.

If you don't want them to link, change the name of the country field from any one table.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Because both the excel is linked based on the country field.

If you don't want them to link, change the name of the country field from any one table.

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
MeeraAgrawal
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @kaushiknsolanki 

Thanks its working now ,but my question is that if I have multiple table and each table having country field to make relation b/w them we need to edit all the country name i.e, unique column field name?