Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deploying visualization on Android & IOS devices.

Hi guys

I would like to ask you how can i export the visualizations which are done on desktop to Android / IOS devices and is there Qlik sense application for Android ? because there is one for IOS.

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

????

shivanandk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You cannot deploy Qlik Sense application developed with Qlik Sense Desktop on the iOS or Android.

You can deploy to Qlik Sense application to Qlik Sense Enterprise Server and then access them on the mobile device using the browser. iOS app can only access the application deployed on Qlik Sense Enterprise Server.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for reply
can i deploy Qlik Sense application to the local server and then access them on mobile devices using the browser by entering the server IP.

shivanandk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

What do you mean by local server? Qlik Sense server product is different from Qlik Sense desktop. You need to purchase the license tokens from the Vendor to install and use. Once you install and configure, it can be accessed by any devices including mobile.

Alternative you can sign up for free cloud version that allows 5 users to access the application.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry i had misunderstanding about  Qlik Sense Enterprise Server.

I have another question about the price the of Qlik Sense Enterprise Server and is there any limitations on user number.

Thanks.

shivanandk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

You will have to contact Qlik Sales for the price. There is no limits on user numbers. You can purchase as many user license token you want. Contact  Sales  Buy Business Intelligence Software | Contact Qlik

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK i understood,

I have another question :

can i run Qlik Sense Desktop in offline Environment.

Thanks again  shivanand kamath.

shivanandk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Not sure I get your question on the offline. Qlik Sense Desktop needs to be started to open and access any application and can be only installed on your PC or laptop. It will not install on Windows Server.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

What i mean is when i open Qlik sense in laptop it requests connection to internet for username and password to be verified.

My question is if i do not have internet connection can i access to my Qlik Sense Desktop account?