Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Deployment of mashup in real time application

Hello All,

I am new to QlikSense and Dev-hub,I created one mashup which is very useful to me and a folder is created in Extensions directory which contains html,js,qext,wbl,css,jpg files,,

My question here is how can i deploy these to my application, what approach should i follow.

Best Regards.

8 Replies
Not applicable
Author

omarbensalemkkkumar82kumarkp412

Can u help me regarding this,,,

kumarkp412
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Gouthum,

When you are creating the Mashup, you will get the HTML page right. Migrate this HTML into Application with having the new Tab into your application and Place the folders into appropriate folder structure of your Application.

or

In your application,create a iframe to use the mashup URL into existing application .

Thanks

Kumar KVP

Not applicable
Author

Yea i agree that, but i'm using qliksense in different server, html page which i got is only restricted to that server, how can i access it from remote machine.

ErikWetterberg

Before you deploy the mashup you need to deploy the app (or apps) used. Open it in the client and note the id (part of the client url).

1) Create a zip file with all the files in your mashup (the qext file is important..).

2) Import iit in the qmc in your Qlik Sene server

3) open the mashup in the dev-hub and change the app id (in most cases in the js file) to the id used in the server

Hope this helps

Erik Wetterberg.

Not applicable
Author

@Erik Wetterberg

I did till there, later i need to know how to access that url from remote machine, because i'm using qliksense in the server.

Not applicable
Author

I did till there, later i need to know how to access that url from remote machine, because i'm using qliksense in the server

kumarkp412
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Goutham,

As per my understand,

You may need to give the access to these objects of the mashup.

or

If you are using Application in remote machine(i.e Web server),then You need to include the some excess code to  implement the authentication from web server to Qlik sense server .

Thanks

Kumar KVP

ErikWetterberg

You can open your mashup from devhub, then just copy the URL.

Erik