Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dev hub link not working

I have uploaded my QVF file and extensions on qliksense server, but when I reopened my dev hub file from the server it is not displaying the dashboard, it is throwing an error that is app has been closed to continue working please reload the app.

15 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

which version ur using?

Try to restrt repository . and ur  system aswell and chk it once.

Not applicable
Author

Version 2.2, I have uploaded QVF file to server that I have created on qliksense desktop. The dev hub file is there on the server but when I try to view that file it is throwing an error message that app is closed, please reopen the app.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

is that published app or not?

Not applicable
Author

Published? I have uploaded the app to server. How should I publish it?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Nithin,

Which version of server are you using?

For the earlier version the DEV-HUB url was different and has changed now

Not applicable
Author

It's 2.2.3. The devhub extensions that I have created on desktop version are uploaded, I have alos published the app. But when I view it, it is throwing error message.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

What error message is it showing? Are there any errors recorded in the browser console?

Not applicable
Author

It's showing "The app has been closed to continue working please reload the app", I have the app opened on hub.

ErikWetterberg

Hi,

Have you replaced the qvf filename in the openApp call with the app's GUID in server?

Erik