Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sebastiaandb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dimension drill down in bargraph in combination with bars having a dimension doesn't work properly? Bug?

Hi guys,

I found something that i couldn't fix so i turn to the geniuses on this community :-)! 

I have made a drilldown master item for employer and it has 10 layers. Now it seems to work like i'm used to in that i can drill down from level to level by clicking the label on the y-axis. 

Sebastiaandb_0-1652438136455.png

For example, once i click on the "HR" label it shows me:

Sebastiaandb_1-1652438264454.png

As i would expect. However, when i'm at level 3 (HR), i'm not able to get to level 4 without transforming the view to table mode. I'm not able to select the label "HR" on the y-axis anymore, it will just select the block "Male" and filter on sex instead. Basically i'm now stuck at level 3 and the only way to get out of this is to manually select level 4 by a filter field forcing Qlik to drill down the bargraph to level 4. 

When i remove the sex field from the bargraph it works as expected. Does somebody here know a solution for this without compromising the view that i'm able to just see this single bar for HR?

For me, it looks like a bug?

Greetings, 

Seb

p.s. what i also found as a bit weird/strange is that  you always have to keep a selection for the first dimension you have in your drilldown dimension, once you remove that filter from the selections it will just show the label for the first dimension of the drill down in the chart, even if you selected 4 filters that fall under this dimension in the drill down.

Labels (3)
0 Replies