Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aashok
Contributor III
Contributor III

Disabling filter for the Qliksense charts.

Hi, 

I do have this requirement from the user that charts in a particular dashboard should not have the filter option for the general users.

I understand that the set analysis is the option to be used, but when I try to change the expression as mentioned,it doesn't work. Could Anyone help?

I have pasted below chart and it's expression as an example and If someone could  advise ,it would be a great help.

aashok_0-1664515121593.png

One of the Measures is 

No of Estab: Sum({1}{<[16 Category] = {'Estab'}>}[16 Estab]) .I tried to place the {1} in the sum  and similarly for the other measures, but it doesn't work. Where is it that I am wrong?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try making this small correction of braces and placement of '1', like :

Sum({1<[16 Category] = {'Estab'}>}[16 Estab])

View solution in original post

3 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Try making this small correction of braces and placement of '1', like :

Sum({1<[16 Category] = {'Estab'}>}[16 Estab])

aashok
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @tresesco ,I tried to place it for the 3 measures which I have.it seems like there is no response.

I do have a dimension inside which is for the year. =[16 Overview_Year].tried it over there too but did not work.

Any other suggestions?

aashok_0-1664517865490.png

tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you want your chart to not response on selections - then this is the way. If it is not working (i.e. - changing the chart in some selections), that would mean there are some other aggregation functions being used in the chart. It could be variable defintions, or calculated dimensions... Please try to find out those aggregations functions and put {1} there as well.