Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II

Dissapearing values in pivottable

Some of my material names (material desc) for some materials are not visible in my pivottable, but are available in the datafile. The material names (product)  that are not visible in the pivot, are material names that can not be mapped to a productgroup (PPG). Other material names that can be matched with PPG are visible. This mapping is active in my dashboard

Is it possible to make the invisible material names visible?

See attachment

4 Replies
AndrewHughes
Partner - Contributor III

Please post an excerpt of your code to clarify your issue.

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Andrew,

I haven't used any code. Just created a pivottable, in which the material desc is missing for the unmatched values (values with a -)

Kirsten

AndrewHughes

I believe the two tables you have joined are joined backwards. In other words your code should look like this. Or if using the association engine you should make the product groups is joining on materials and not the other way around. This should show all materials and IF they have a Product group it will show otherwise it will be null (-).

Materials

LOAD MaterialID, ProductID

FROM...

LEFT JOIN(Materials)

ProductGroups:

LOAD ProductID

FROM ...

Kirsten
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @AndrewHughes 

Sorry for the delayed response. I haven't used a code similar to above. The files are uploaded on sharepoint a script is added in data load editor  > load data. And then in datamanager: synchronize scripted tables, and under recommended associations > apply all

See attachment