Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Do uploads of qlik sense documents count towards Gearhead points?

Trying to work out if I have a bug or not.

I uploaded a .qvf file today and it didn't count towards Gearhead.  Do only Qlikview .qvw files count?

Seems to be a few areas not generating progress where I thought it would.

6 Replies
Giuseppe_Novello

Andy,

It seems that so far only QVWs, since QVFs are new, I doubt this is yet integrate for the Gearhead points.

you can read a post I put few weeks ago:Gearhead - Make 3 binary loads. Whats binary load in community to get does point

Gio

Giuseppe Novello
Principal Technical Support Engineer @ Qlik
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

I think I have a bug in points calculation.  I uploaded a qvw file today and the progress I was expecting on Gearhead didn't show.  Same issue with Tutor Likes not being reported. 

Do you know who to contact with these issues? as not something for the forum per say.

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Andy - I will inform our community admins.

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

Thanks Mike

Not applicable

Hi Andy,

To get credit for Gearhead (as well as Docu-mentor), you have to either upload a file or create a document as an original post; attachments to existing threads don't count.

Tutor is a one-time mission, but you should be getting points for having your content liked. Which of your posts was liked for which you were not awarded points?

Thanks,

Carlos

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II
Author

http://community.qlik.com/message/607141#607141 answer was liked. There are others but these are all replies to posts not original posts.  Is this the issue?

Thanks for the clarification on Gearhead.

Seems strange only original posts are considered eligible for upload of qvw/qvf as the upload of a solution to a users question is surely as valid as the questioners upload if not more so if found to be the correct solution.