Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Don't get started Qlik Sense Desktop with Windows 10

Dear all,

Using Windows 10, I do not getting started Qlik. Even using the compatibility mode for Windows 7 or 8, nothing happens.

Double clicking the desktop icon, Qlik starts, but the screen is white...

I do not understand that Windows is not yet officially supported as far as I can see.

Is anybody here who can help me to overcome this problem? I am helpless.

Best regards,

Torsten

27 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Which data?

Please see, what I can do only at this stage...

Screenshot1.jpg

Screenshot2.jpg

That's it. Nothing else happens...

rohitk1609
Master
Master

As what you said , there is a kind of data which makes your Qlik stops. So Can you sharing that data with me ?

Not applicable
Author

But I have not yet asked from Qlik to make available any data...it already stops at its way...

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Sir, you are having some problem with data, How can anybody provide you solution without knowing what exactly your problem is. Please me or anybody is asking some information for your help. Its free and open community, here people provide solution for free. Secondly if you have problem with confidentiality of data . please replace values with some other number and names and let the format same.

Not applicable
Author

My database contains 75,000 datasets. I will try to prepare a "neutral" Version, so that you can see the Setup of data.

However, on my PC Qlik is already facing these problems without any correlation to my database. It is already struggeling at the initialization. I am far away from the stage to say "...please connect to "database123.xlsx".

There seems to be a structural Problem...which has nothing to do with my database.

Not applicable
Author

But you are right, I am very happy that there is a community that tries to help like I am, who are facing such Problems.

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Sorry Torsten, I can't find database123.xlsx

Not applicable
Author

Database123 was just an example Name.

Now, 2 hours later, I simplified my database in real and can share it with you. How I can upload my Excel file?

But please note once again, my Qlik Problems have nothing to do with my database. Up to now, Qlik did not ask for it, but ran into Problems though.

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Torsten,

I just need a small excel file with few hundred rows to check what is the problem. If advanced editor option is coming when you click on reply coming then attach it or mail me kumar.rohit1609@gmail.com

Not applicable
Author

Does it work???