Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Don't see "Create new" under "measure" in Qlik sense

I am not seeing  "Create new" under "measure" in Qlik sense. Is this something has to be enabled somehow?

4 Replies
oknotsen
Master III
Master III

Question:

Did you load data into your Qlik Sense application yet?

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Yes, data is there and I am able to create some charts as well.2015-07-23_1141.png

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Robert

• What product are you using, Qlik Sense Desktop or Server? - I believe server.
  • If server, do yo know what your user role is?

This occurs when you attempt to create a sheet from an approved sheet, in other words you are in a stream, accessing an existing app that was already published and NOT in the MY WORK stream.

For example note in the screenshot below, I am creating a sheet from another app, I also don't have create new button. This is because this is an already published app in a stream. IN order to create measures and dimensions in the master items, you need to have access to the app in your own work stream before it is published.

let us know how you do.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
ndenicola
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

You have to click on the master items tab and then on the actual box where it says the word measures and then you should see the "create new" button