Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Doubt in Qlik sense desktop

Hello fnds,

I have a doubt in Qlik sense desktop.I have created a graph by using a table details which is already presented in a database of SQL Server.

When iam updating some details of that table.. related graph doesn't updated.  untill i add data in Qlik sense desktop graph doesn't updating.

Instead of adding data again and again i want to get updated graph automatically when we  done any modifications in that table. please.. help me fnds, how to overcome this problem??

6 Replies
IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Prashanth - Please change the subject line.

Have you reloaded after updating the SQL Server data? QlikSense or QlikView doesn't directly working with your data/tables. You need to setup scheduled refreshes or run external trigger(s).

Cheers,

DV

www.QlikShare.com

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

Hi

for this you need to buy server edition and schedule the application. for desktop version you need to reload the app manually when ever the table is updated.

and chance the subject line as per Deepak Vadithala mentioned..

Not applicable
Author

Yes. after updating data in the table i added in qlik senses desktop. like this am getting. but my question is "After updating data it should be automatically get updated in the resultant graph/pie chart".

Mr.Deepak how to setup scheduled refreshes or run external trigger(s)? Can you tell me please...

arulsettu
Master III
Master III

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Prashanth,

You will be needing a server edition if you want to schedule refreshes and alwaya report on the real time data. On the desktop version you will have to refresh the data through the load script.

Thanks,

Sangram.

pbjungles
Contributor II
Contributor II

Bom dia Sangram,

Como faço a atualização a partir do qlik sense.

Quando a tabela alterar o qlik atualizar sozinho.