cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doubt in Straight table in Qlik sense

Hi,

I want to make a straight table for showing the region wise profit percentage of sample superstore dataset in Qlik Sense but i am unable to do that so can you please suggest me what code should i write to calculate the profit percentage.

20 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Use below calculated column,

% of Sales Total:

=sum(Sales)/sum(Total Sales)

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

You need to be a bit more specific an let us know what exactly you are dealing with

QlikCommunity Tip: How to get answers to your post?

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vineeth,

Actually I want to calculate Region Wise Profit percentage in Sample superstore dataset.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vineeth,

Actually I want to calculate Region Wise Profit percentage in Sample superstore dataset.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Sorry but i don't see what you are working with, can you a small sample in excel and also what the expected output should look like

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I have 4 regions in my dataset and profit percentage in that region. So i want to calculate the profit percentage respective to the regions in straight table. Like in Pie chart % has automatically calculated.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

Have tried my attached solution? it should work for your case.

you just need to create new calculated column,

=sum(Sales)/sum(Total Sales)

1.jpg

Tks, Deva

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank You Devarasu but how can we put % sign at the end and also can we round the % to only a single digit after the decimal.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

It's there under table property (just look at measure column properties. Hope this helps.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.1/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Visualizations/Table/table-properties-p...