Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthias
Contributor II
Contributor II

Download Qlik Sense Enterprise

Hello,

My company bought a licence of Qlik Sense Enterprise, But I don't find the link to download, do you know where is it ?

Best regards

Matthias

10 Replies
pepecc
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi.

Go here:

https://support.qlik.com/qs_home_page

And then click on the buttom "Downloads" that you could find up right in this page.

Kind regards.

Matthias
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your response,

I try to download on the link, but the only choice I have, it's for download Qlik View. Is it normal ?

Matthias

pepecc
Contributor III
Contributor III

Maybe you need a user for Qlik support web. Once you have logged in, surely you will have available Qlik Sense apps.

Try and sign up there.

Other option is it happens that when on Qlik are changing the download area, the standard page they show is just Qlikview. Try again today.

Hope it helps.
Matthias
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I tried with my account Qlik, when I click on "Download", there is just Qlik View to download. I will try later but the problem is I have to install Qlik quickly for my client.

pepecc
Contributor III
Contributor III

Surely it depends on the products that you have registered on Qlik. If you have just Qlikview, then you can just download Qlikview. Maybe you can try with your client's account. If they have QS licenses, then they will be able to download it.
Matthias
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I always used Qlik Sense Desktop with my account.  We bought a license for Qlik Sense Enterprise for us and an another for our client.

pepecc
Contributor III
Contributor III

Then I am sorry. I do not know then what happens. We have licenses of Qlikview, Qlik Sense and Nprinting, and with my account I can see everything now in Qlik Support download page.

[cid:a5d7e277-c59f-4675-8ce8-7b433b7937af]
jamm1986
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Matthias,

now I have the same problem! Did you finally find any solution?

I really hope you can help me

Best regards

sshelake
Contributor II
Contributor II

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/June2019/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Introduction/install-des...

I need to install qlik sense desktop. i follow the process and I got link for qlik view desktop download link.

Could someone help me with this.