Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mrugesh
Contributor II
Contributor II

Download & Install qliksense on server

Hi There,

I couldn't find a page to download & install qliksense on windows server. 

Can someone point out where can I get the application ? Is there any prior steps to be taken to be able to download the qliksense application for installation ?

Thanks !

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Mrugesh ,

Thanks for posting.

Kindly review Revamped Downloads Site Comes to Community! - Qlik Community - 1891682

as well as Worry Free Installation of Qlik Sense Enterprise - Qlik Community - 1716845

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Mrugesh ,

Thanks for posting.

Kindly review Revamped Downloads Site Comes to Community! - Qlik Community - 1891682

as well as Worry Free Installation of Qlik Sense Enterprise - Qlik Community - 1716845

Cheers,

Albert

Mrugesh
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Albert for prompt reply. However, I do not see download option under  "Support -> Product News"

Attached screenshot when  I tried to access , https://community.qlik.com/t5/Downloads/tkb-p/Downloads

Albert_Candelario

Hello @Mrugesh ,

Kindly contact us directly on the  chat with us via the blue help bubble at the bottom right corner of every Support Page on Qlik Community. 

Albert_Candelario_0-1651848972647.png

This chat can connect you to a live agent, or even help create a case.

You can also create a support case at http://www.qlik.com/community-support-cases when logged into Qlik Community with your business account single sign-on.

Cheers,

Albert

Mrugesh
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Albert, reached out to agent helped to understand that one must be a customer or partner to obtain a license and to access download page.

Albert_Candelario

Hello @Mrugesh ,

Maybe you are interested on the Qlik Sense Business trial - Qlik Sense Free Trial | Qlik

See features and more here.

Cheers,

Albert