cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JRob88
Contributor
Contributor

Download button in QlikSense desktop doesn't seem to be working

When I select download and then select data, it says generating data. Then the download button will become clickable. When I click it though it doesn't do anything. This seems very straight forward so I do not understand why it is not popping up with the download like the previous version did.  I have extensively used the previous version of Qlik desktop and I straight up dislike the new one. 

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@JRob88 only thing that comes to mind is maybe popup blocker is blocking a dialog from appearing, as I believe that may be launching a new dialog etc., so that would be one thing of which I can think to try.  The only other thing would be to check that you do not have any security rules that might be preventing things, but honestly, I would not expect the button to go live if that were the case I believe, so that one is a bit of a longshot I think.  Sorry I do not have anything better.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.