Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Download qliksense Demo

Hello everyone,

It is possible to download some Qliksense Demo? Do you know a website for this?

Thanks a lot.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mjm
Employee
Employee

Hello Benjamin,

I have found that the new website is basically the US version. The previous version is still available in localised versions. For example, UK can access Business Intelligence and Data Visualization Software | Qlik, found under choosing your language (change from English (USA) to United Kingdom to access the UK site.

This then allows you to access the previous site with the downloads as before.

My previous response of still requiring a login to the site is still valid however.

I hope this helps. Please mark this as helpful and correct if so.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III

If you download the Qlik Sense Desktop Client from www.qlik.com

there are few example Apps in it already.

You can check out Youtube for several Demo Videos i guess.

Or you can just go here Qlik Demos: See Qlik Sense in Action | Sense-Demo.Qlik.Com

Regards

Chris

Not applicable
Author

Hello,

Thank you for answering, but the new Qlik website seems to lose the download option for the qliksense demos.

Do you know how can I get these demos?

Reagards

igdrazil
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

for me it is working, when i go to that last link, click on the first one for example and then launch demo it starts the App-hub.

Do you have an account on the qlik site? Maybe you need to be logged in to use the demos

Regards

Chris

mjm
Employee
Employee

Hello Benjamin,

you will need to be logged in with a user to the qlik.com website to go to the download section.Once you are there you should have the option to download certain apps. Be aware as I dont think all demo apps are available for download.

Please mark this answer as helpful and correct if this helps.

Thanks,

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your answer but I 'm logged with my credentials to the WebSite and the download section is not yet available.

With the old website I had no problem. Do you know if Qlik set restrictions in downloading?

thank you,

mjm
Employee
Employee

Hello Benjamin,

I have found that the new website is basically the US version. The previous version is still available in localised versions. For example, UK can access Business Intelligence and Data Visualization Software | Qlik, found under choosing your language (change from English (USA) to United Kingdom to access the UK site.

This then allows you to access the previous site with the downloads as before.

My previous response of still requiring a login to the site is still valid however.

I hope this helps. Please mark this as helpful and correct if so.