Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Downloading qwidget

Hi,

I am trying to download qWidget, but I do not seem to have permission to access it. What can I do to get access to this?

qWidget – Limited Public Technical Preview

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Colin-Albert

Have you looked at Sense 3.0 as Widgets have been incorporated into this version.

See this thread for more details   How can i get access to download qwidget extension setup?

View solution in original post

4 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Andrew,

just clicked on it and it says:

Welcome, as a one stop resource, this site has been created where you can download the newest version, ask questions and access the Online Help. Only accepted customers/partners for the Limited Public Beta will get access to this resource.

Do you even get that far?

Andy

Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately not, I didn't realize it was only intended for accepted customers/partners.

I reached the page via http://stefanwalther.github.io/qwidget-documentation//download.default.html 

Colin-Albert

Have you looked at Sense 3.0 as Widgets have been incorporated into this version.

See this thread for more details   How can i get access to download qwidget extension setup?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for pointing that out. I had hoped I wouldn't need to reinvent the wheel, but I can at least start building my own widgets where I need them.