Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjeffries16
Contributor II
Contributor II

Dynamic Reference Line Standard Deviation

Hello,

I'm currently working on a physician scorecard for our system using reference lines for standard deviation.

I'm trying to get the reference line to work with the filters where users can drill down to EntityName, PrinProcMDName,FiscalYearMonth

My set analysis is below:

=Stdev(Aggr(Sum(Distinct DirectVariableSalaries)

/Count(Distinct PatientAccount),EntityName,PatientAccount))

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kimberly,

If you include PrinProcMDName and FiscalYearMonth as fields in your Aggr() function (in addition to EntitityName and PatientAccount), when the user drills down by, e.g. FiscalYearMonth, on your chart, the current selections will be limited to the respective FiscalYearMonth. This will then be reflected in your aggregation i.e. the aggregation will only be performed over data for that FiscalYearMonth and your line should reflect this.

Does this work for you?

Padraic

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kimberly,

If you include PrinProcMDName and FiscalYearMonth as fields in your Aggr() function (in addition to EntitityName and PatientAccount), when the user drills down by, e.g. FiscalYearMonth, on your chart, the current selections will be limited to the respective FiscalYearMonth. This will then be reflected in your aggregation i.e. the aggregation will only be performed over data for that FiscalYearMonth and your line should reflect this.

Does this work for you?

Padraic

kjeffries16
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Padraic,

Yes, Once I added them in there, it's working as I intended!  Thanks so much!!