Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gulshan_rohilla
Contributor
Contributor

Dynamic bucketing in Qlik Sense

Hi Guys,

I want the below report in Qlik Sense. Can anyone please help me in this

bucket1.PNG

I have done this

bucket2.PNG

but as i want the bucket like above. how can i do this. My expression for bucket is :-

=IF(GETSELECTEDCOUNT(MonthName)=0,DUAL(REPLACE(CLASS($(vToday)-[Link Date],30),'<= x <','-'),CLASS($(vToday)-[Link Date],30)),

DUAL(REPLACE(CLASS(vMaxDate-[Link Date],30),'<= x <','-'),CLASS(vMaxDate-[Link Date],30)))

can anyone help me to achieve the above report.

Thanks

8 Replies
gulshan_rohilla
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Also I have used class function as user wants dynamic bucketing on the selection of Month

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this?

=IF(GETSELECTEDCOUNT(MonthName)=0,DUAL('AR Aging ' & REPLACE(CLASS($(vToday)-[Link Date],30) & ' Amount','<= x <','-'),CLASS($(vToday)-[Link Date],30)), DUAL('AR Aging ' & REPLACE(CLASS(vMaxDate-[Link Date],30) & ' Amount','<= x <','-'),CLASS(vMaxDate-[Link Date],30)))

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
gulshan_rohilla
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your reply.

But i am talking about the Bucket limits like what i want is :-

1-30,31-60,61-90...so on (Both upper and lower limits included)

till now i have done is

0-30,30-60,60-90..so on (only upper limit is included)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I suggest you to work on If..Else condition ??

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
gulshan_rohilla
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I've tried it but didn't work

gulshan_rohilla
Contributor
Contributor
Author

is it possible to make unequal buckets on frontend using class functions...?

gulshan_rohilla
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Kindly reply as I need it on urgent basis.

gulshan_rohilla
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Kindly reply as I need it on urgent basis