Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanu_s9
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dynamic change Master Measure Label

Hi,

i am new to qlik sense, i have created Master items(Measures). the Label/name of the measure need to change dynamically.

i have created an expression, when is drag and drop in the sheet it is displaying the same name "MTD PY Full Month", but my requirement is this is Aug Month so Aug 2017, if Sep 2018 then it should display Sep 2017.

Where i could add the dynamic condition, but the Label in the Master items MTD PY Full Month, when is dragged into the sheet it should change with respective month name.

Please help me.

Note: The screen shot is in another report, which i am referring, i could not find any option.

Dates.JPG

6 Replies
ChennaiahNallani
Creator III
Creator III

Edit measure and in labels try like below

=yourexpresion 'Full Month'

shanu_s9
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for Quick response,

If i am adding the expression like Month(Date)'Last Month' in the list the name is displaying the same, but i want the name in the list "Last Month", when i drag into sheet it should change dynamically.

Dates1.JPG

martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

when you creata a master item you can set the name (how it is listed in the master item list) and the Label (how it ist presented in the chart.

Master.JPG

If it isn't available you Need to update, I think it is available since Version Jun 2017.

Regards

shanu_s9
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks, but i couldn't find the option in HUB.

Is there any other way to add, Please advice.

OmarBenSalem

U're using an old version of Qlik Sense. What version are u using?

shanu_s9
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks, I am using the below version from which version that option was enabled.

QS.JPG