Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beck_bakytbek
Master
Master

Dynamic label in Qlik Sense

‌HI Folks,

i have a question regarding of dynamic labeling in Qlik Sens:

i have for example a balk chart with customer and if I click on chart, I want to see what come customer from, in Qlik View i can solve this problem by showing in title box within of chart.

Does have anybody any example to issue dynamic label?

thanks a lot

Beck

5 Replies
OmarBenSalem

Hi Beck, can you share what you're doing with QlikView? To know what exactly you wan to do with Qlik Sense?

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Beck,

You can write expression for this by going to  General => Title and write expression. Measure or Dimension label can't be dynamic but you can make chart title dynamic.

If you are willing to display customer location by selecting any customer bar so you may write only(Customer_Location_Filed) or depend on the field name. 

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

‌Thanks a lot for your Feedback Rohit

do you have any examples to this issue?

Beck

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Beck,

you may use only function or it depends on data. Please try once and let me know still can't achieve your requirement.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

beck_bakytbek
Master
Master
Author

‌Hi Omar,

thanks a lot for your feedback, I will try create my example and post it

Beck