Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

ERROR: CEF rendering exception. GRPC rendering request failed, error: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value. in Nprinting report

Did anyone face this error in Nprinting.

If so, what could be the root cause for this.

Please let me know how to avoid this.

19 Replies
sogloqlik
Creator II
Creator II

Hi.

I'm facing the same problem. did you find a solution?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

not yet

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We were getting the same error on several reports. Are you on the June 2018 release? Our issue started right after we updated to that version. We realized the Designer itself wasn't updated. Once we updated the Designer to June, we rebooted the server, reloaded the connection, and don't seem to be having the issue anymore (fingers crossed).

roelvandeven
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi,

I'm facing the same problem.

We are running NPrinting June 2018 and I did update the Designer as well, but still same error. Any other options to solve this?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Looks like it's a bug in the new June release.

We are still seeing it happen on some reports that include graphs / images. I haven't heard yet of a workaround other than rolling back to the prior version, but still following in case anyone else hears of other options.

simokorpikoski
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

I am also getting this error in NPrinting April Version.

Seems like it cannot get data for one object as i get this warning message

WARN: error during report generation: Object KSSnuK of Sense app a994c7dd-b254-44bf-8711-1304d90371db failed to render. ERROR: CEF rendering exception. GRPC rendering request failed, error: request with id b7b731f62e1041998ede1bf0ecbce86c failed with remote error ErrorMaxJsAttemptsExceededResult.

Warn Failed generation of report bac7876f-38cd-43f7-ba0f-36508d12b669 for user 1d6da55a-c31d-4db1-befe-64a10b945f2f. ERROR: Object KSSnuK of Sense app a994c7dd-b254-44bf-8711-1304d90371db failed to render. ERROR: CEF rendering exception. GRPC rendering request failed, error: request with id b7b731f62e1041998ede1bf0ecbce86c failed with remote error ErrorMaxJsAttemptsExceededResult.

felipeyague
Contributor II
Contributor II

Same Issue for me. I am not able to generate any template in any format just in the moment they have an image bound to any qliksense object. I am running september 2018 version in qliksense, nprinting and nprinting designer. Any ideas? Thanks.

sogloqlik
Creator II
Creator II

Upgrading to NP September 2018 (With Qliksense Nov. 2017) Solved the problem for us.

felipeyague
Contributor II
Contributor II

Eventually we had it working but we don´t know how. No new update, just rebooting server  and maybe changing some parameter but now new upgrade or any new installation. Thanks.