Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmarBenSalem

ERROR [HY000] [Qlik][OracleOCI] (3000) Oracle Caller Interface: ORA-24347: Warning of a NULL column in an aggregate function

Hi all,

I'm having this error in an app that worked fine :

ERROR [HY000] [Qlik][OracleOCI] (3000) Oracle Caller Interface: ORA-24347: Warning of a NULL column in an aggregate function

when I execute the query in the db, it works fine without any error !
Any idea how to correct this please?

Counting on you !
5 Replies
DSDD
Contributor III
Contributor III

One solution, at least until i find a better one, is to filter out the the rows which have only NULL-values within the grouping. This may help, if you dont need all of the data.

More complex, you create a second select for the grouping, using only rows without NULL-values, joining this to the base select (with grouping, but no aggregation) and fill the empty rows with some other value, if you dont want it to be NULL values. That was my choice, when i needed all data.

Looks like that:

select d.grp,case when d2.sum_sales is null then 0 else d2.sum_sales from dataset d group by d.grp
left join
(select grp, sum(sales) as sum_sales from dataset where sales is not null group by grp) d2
on d.grp = d2.grp;

joaopaulo_delco
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I have the same problem. Anyone have a solution?

It started after update the version to Fev 2021

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you!
GuruGPS
Contributor II
Contributor II

I got a similar problem.

"The following error occurred:
ERROR [HY000] [Qlik][OracleOCI] (3000) Oracle Caller Interface: ORA-00904: " ": invalid identifier.

Any idea on what to do?

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

here is a knowledge article related to the same error ora-24347

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Qlik-ODBC-connector-package-ERROR-quot-ORA-24347-Warning-of-...

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
EmartinezC
Contributor
Contributor

Hola, tengo el mismo problema, hay alguna solucion?