Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Editing the text in a legend

I am using Qlik Sense 3.2so3.  have a bar chart and I am using a sequential gradient for the appearance, the bars are showing the data labels as % which is what I want, but the legend is showing decimals. Is there a way to make the legend show % as well? See attached for more. plu

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Tyler,

I can be mistaken, but for today the possibility of additional settings for the legend in the chart at Qlik Sence is not present.

Regards,

Andrey

View solution in original post

5 Replies
ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi Tyler,

I can be mistaken, but for today the possibility of additional settings for the legend in the chart at Qlik Sence is not present.

Regards,

Andrey

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Tyler,

In Qlik Sense , we have option for hide or show legend but number formatting of legend is by default integer and we can't alter it.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

ahaahaaha
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

It became interesting, a little "twisted" your task on examples. The results are presented in the attached file. As you can see, even if the percentages are calculated in the load script and are clearly present in the values of the fields, they are not indicated in the chart on the legend (chart 1 in the attached file). Alternatively, instead of a legend, you can use the axis marks (chart 2 in the attached file). But in this case, the percentage will have to be calculated at the download script level. Is the game worth the candle?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Rohit!

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for sharing and answering Andrey. I am calculating using sales/goal so it's calculating at script level as you did in your example as well, I just wanted to use the legend to provide further clarity that the darkness of the bar represents how "hot" or well they are doing in the specific product.

It is very unfortunate Qlik doesn't get down to that specificity yet.