Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Empty table after data load

Hi there

I have an existing qlikview app which i opened in qlik sense. When i add more data the data manager says that my table is empty. There is data in the xlsx and it shows that it loaded successfully.

Any ideas?

7 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Not applicable
Author

Does not answer my question.I know how to migrate from qlikview to qlik sense but when i add more data it says empty table.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

can u share sample qvf?

Not applicable
Author

Sorry but i'm not allowed to share this information.I know how to migrate between the two but i just want to add extra data. And then it says the xlsx i imported is empty but its not.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Marco,

Are you using a drop statement anywhere or clearing the data in the table in your script?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

If you can't share the qvf are you able to share some of the code so we can see if there are any issues with that such as what Sangram has mentioned below.

scw
Former Employee
Former Employee

Are you sure you are pointing to the correct file location when reloading from excel? Also make sure your tab name is specified correctly in your connection string because you may be pointing to the wrong tab.