cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Endlessly Indexing when loading Data

Hi friends,

My QlikSense desktop have a problem on loading data. It stuck on Indexing field: ABC endlessly and need to end the program task. A friend of mine told me to SET CreateSearchIndexOnReload=0. It is work on load, but causes the problem of unable to search by data field by word when run a dashboard.

Have any one have any suggestion?

Thank you

Regards,

Phamorn

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Your dataset seems to be quite small so that it indicates that there is an issue with the datamodel and that there are synthetic keys and/or circular loops. More to these topics could could find here: Get started with developing qlik datamodels.

- Marcus

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Marcus,

There is no any issue on my data model as screenshot. Curiously, this problem occurs on some computer but many computer do not have this problem on the same data source and data model.

Thank you

Regards,

Phamorn

Datamodel.jpg

marcus_sommer

Yes, with this kind of datamodel everything should be quite smoothly. Therefore I tend to the assumption that there is something wrong with the Sense installation and/or some configurations in Sense or the OS and if a re-install doesn't help I think it will be quite difficult to find the real cause.

I suggest to contact the qlik support to get some background to the technically mechanics of this feature which might give some valuable hints.

- Marcus