Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicouek
Contributor III
Contributor III

Entry level employment opportunity

Hello everybody,

Please help, you input is most valuable.

Where can I find entry level / apprenticeship level opportunity to offer my Qlik Sense Developer skills? I have learned Qlik Sense last year and have been practicing with Qlik Sense Cloud. I have produced visualizations with Qlik Sense Cloud, and I quite good with the Qlik Sense interface and have improved my calculations using formulas and statistics approach, but have been unable to secure any kind of employment. What should I do to show potential employers that I am up the task even though I am self taught? Would a "Business Analyst Certificate" make a big difference, or perhaps the key to landing and opportunity?

Thank you

Labels (1)
1 Reply
tresesco
MVP
MVP

A certificate can make a difference. However, I would say that 'self-taught' doesn't make you less capable., especially when you are looking for a job at entry level. Personally, I like these people who are self-taught. My suggestion to you would be applying for relevant jobs where people are seeking for fresher for any BI requirement. Or, you can even apply where 1 year kind of minimum experience is being sought; attend the interview and tell the interviewer the truth and prove that you are worth the opportunity.