Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stars
Creator
Creator

Error Message in Admin Console

Hi - 

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but when I'm trying to give a Qlik app back to someone else on my team, I've been getting an error message every time.  This hasn't happened at all over the past year, so I'm not sure what's changed as of yesterday.  I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what.  If I hit okay, it does... something... and then I can attempt to transfer the app again and it's fine.  But what is this error and what does it mean?  My searches haven't yielded anything yet and it's happened with at least 15 apps yesterday and today.  Please see attached picture. 

Thank you!

2 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

This will occur when you have same application with same owner hence check this way

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Stars
Creator
Creator
Author

What do you mean "the same application with the same owner"? 

We have about 100 apps and move them back and forth between people all the time for edits and changes.  Usually it's no big deal, but today, for the first time, I'm getting this error.  These aren't new apps, they were created months ago.  Usually I can move them around no problem.  I'm messing with the load scripts, so I figure it's something like that, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.