Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II

Exclude current and last month Employees

Hi Team,

I have a performance data where I have a score column which shows the overall score of employees also I have a dimension having good, verygood, pending etc.. I have put the score using funnel chart in dimension and when I check pending count it shows current month and last month new hires and Ideally their performance should not judge and shows in filter that I used as last month or what ever. My employee master table is linked with performance table through employee ID. I just want that employee hired in current month and last month shouldn't show based on month selection.

Please advise

Thanks

3 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

@sunil-kumar5  can you share a sample data and the expected output ?

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

can you try this?

aggr(Count({<Month-={">=$(=Max(Month)-2)"}>}[Month] ),employee)

sunil-kumar5
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

I have a dimension as Remark which has value like (Good,Bad and Pending) and Measure as Score (70,56,0,37) all this data is under one table. I have master table where I have the all employee names and joinining and leaving date. Now I want to make funnel chart stating Good, Bad and Pending with count of score as how many good or pending. When I see pending count it shows the new hires list in the table of dashboard which is we do not want.

I hope I explained it better now.

Please advise..

Thanks