Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BlakeGri2093
Contributor III
Contributor III

Exclude the time in future

Hi guys

i have 2 data sets, one is historical data (the time in the past) and one is forecast data (the time in future). I created  link date field to combine two timeline into one timeline. But after connect two timeline the result of YTD, MTD in KPI's changed when user choose the timeline in the past. This file belows will show you guys my problem,Can someone help me with this? I sincerely appreciate your effort and kind assistance.

3 Replies
BlakeGri2093
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi guys

i have 2 data sets, one is historical data (the time in the past) and one is forecast data (the time in future). I created  link date field to combine two timeline into one timeline. But after connect two timeline the result of YTD, MTD in KPI's changed when user choose the timeline in the past. This file belows will show you guys my problem,Can someone help me with this? I sincerely appreciate your effort and kind assistance.

BlakeGri2093
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi guys

BlakeGri2093
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi guys