cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evgeniystuchalk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Export data from Pivot Table in Qlik Sense

Hello! Anybody know a way to export data from Pivot Table in Qlik Sense?

Perfect result - export to Excel. But any other format also acceptable.

via extension? via macroses? via any way, that easer than make image to export and recognaize text with special soft?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

For now, I create another object with the exact same dimensions and measures as a regular Table. The user then export the data to Excel and re-create the Pivot table outside of Qlik. I hope it helps.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

For now, I create another object with the exact same dimensions and measures as a regular Table. The user then export the data to Excel and re-create the Pivot table outside of Qlik. I hope it helps.

vinay_hg
Creator III
Creator III

there is one pivot extension in QLik.. please u can download. and the pivot download to excel been resolved in QlikSense 2.2 version. But now it is in Beta version. u need to wait till the next release of qlik.

evgeniystuchalk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Solved by this extension - Qlik Branch

Using defaul Pivot Table for exploring and filtering. And this extension for export data.

evgeniystuchalk
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Well, your solution better than mine) I did same stuff with extension from branch and did't mentioned, that exported date is completely similar to regular table export. Thanks

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

HI ,

As of now , exporting a table to Excel is not available, but you will be having it in the upcoming version.

Thanks,

Sangram Reddy.